RN-BSN: Registered Nursing (RN) to BSN
The Auburn University School of Nursing (AUSON) invites you to become part of the Auburn Family by enrolling in the online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program. The RN to BSN program prepares professionals with leadership, critical thinking, and evidence-based practice skills to positively impact diverse patients, families, and communities. The program is designed to promote student success by providing concepts that can be directly applied to nursing practice.
Earn Your BSN Online in Three Consecutive Semesters at Auburn University School of Nursing
- Flexible, Convenient, Affordable
- Spring and Fall Admissions
- Designed with the working RN in mind
1. Submission of completed Nursing application by the final deadline
2. Completion of a regionally accredited associate degree nursing program
3. Minimum GPA of 2.5 in all prerequisites from a regionally accredited institution
4. Current unencumbered RN license in the state where professional practice project hours will be completed
To apply to the online Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (RN-to BSN) program, your first step is filling out the online application to Auburn University
- Click "Go To Application"
- Proceed to select "First-time user account creation"
A university admissions advisor will notify you of your admission status. Following your admission, a nursing advisor will contact you with next steps for uploading immunizations and registering for courses.
Fall Admission: January 1- August 1
Spring Admission: August 1- December 1
Spring 2020 Admitted Students: January 7th, 2020
Fall 2020 Admitted Students: August 14th, 2020
# of Credit Hours: 31
Tuition per Credit Hour: $501.25
Liability Insurance- $10 per semester enrolled
Estimated Total Program Cost: $15,568.75
Auburn University School of Nursing