The Research Security Office congratulates you on your upcoming international travel. This means that you will represent Auburn University at a global level and will portray the professionalism and education excellence that categorizes us as one of the best institutions of higher learning in the US. The RSO wants to be part of this great event by ensuring that your experience abroad is safe and productive. Therefore, we’ve created this briefing for AU personnel traveling to foreign countries. In this briefing you’ll find useful tips to help you stay safe and help you protect any sensitive or proprietary information.
- RSO International Travel Briefing
- International Travel Briefing Acknowledgement Memo
- Security of Laptops While Traveling Overseas
- Security & Safety Recommendations
- Theft While Traveling
- TSA Changes to Prohibited Items List (PIL) - This link will show you the new TSA announcement of changes to the PIL. Click HERE to view of presentation of photos of the now "Permitted Items" on board of aircrafts and their allowed dimensions.