The Office of Innovation Advancement and Commercialization (IAC) serves as the link between the commercial marketplace and Auburn University faculty. IAC offers Auburn researchers expertise and guidance regarding the protection of intellectual property, including patents and copyrights, and in seeking licensing agreements with commercial entities to take Auburn research developments into the marketplace for the public benefit.
Services provided by IAC include:
- Evaluation of intellectual property disclosures
- Management of the patent, copyright and trademark processes
- Marketing of Auburn’s innovations
- Working with start-up companies licensing Auburn technologies
- Negotiation of confidentiality, material transfer, collaboration and licensing agreements with industry and other research institutions
- Innovator Portal: Disclose and track your IAC activity online
- All available Auburn technologies in a master list.
Office of Innovation Advancement
Phone : 334.844.4977