My Funding
Frequently Asked Questions


What is My Funding?
An interactive dashboard, or tool, that provides administration, faculty and staff with real-time financial data on external contracts, grants, and cooperative agreements.

How do you know which PIs and CO-PIs I can view?
The system uses the master contact list, specifically the department heads, admins, and salary wage transfer admins. The home org of the PI or CO-PI is then linked back to this list.

The master contact list is wrong. How do I correct it?
Email and request the changes. The dean's offices will need to verify it before it is put into the system.

I am a PI and do not see some of my grants. How do I correct it?
The PI/CO-PI is maintained by the Banner system. Contact to verify you are listed on the grant.

I need training on My Funding. Who do I contact?
For now, visit the My Funding Home page and review the training section. Training classes will be set at a future date.

Do I have to view My Funding to get the information that is availabe in ePrint, SSB, and Banner Admin?
No. The information is still in those reports and forms. My Funding tries to put the information in one place for viewing.

Is FRS IC information included in the cumulative totals?

Is there a FAQ specific to department personnel?
Yes, visit the My Funding Departmental FAQ.

Is there a FAQ specific to research personnel?
Yes, visit the My Funding Principal Investigator / Research Personnel FAQ.