The mission of Risk Management and Safety is to protect people, the environment, property, financial, and other resources in support of Auburn University's teaching, research, outreach, and student services. This is accomplished by
- Understanding the needs and priorities of the university community and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Developing materials and resources to provide guidance to the university community.
- Providing education through training and consultation.
- Assisting the university community with regulatory compliance by identifying opportunities to improve the safety of the university community.
- Leadership through integrity, credibility and technical excellence.
- Providing quality services in a professional and responsive manner.
Christine L. Eick, Ed. D.