Standard Agreements

Material Transfer Agreements

Partnership Agreements


*All research related agreements, license agreements, MTAs, NDAs, as well as option, teaming, STTR and other related intellectual property agreements must have the signature of an authorized signatory of the University or the Vice President for Research and Economic Development. Only authorized signatures can legally bind the University to the aforementioned agreements.