Auburn University is carefully monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic and taking bold and swift actions to flatten the curve of the rate of infection while maintaining central services to support education and critical research.
Risk Management and Safety’s response is based on the guidance of Auburn experts and of local, state, and federal officials, and follows key principles:
- RMS’s actions will be guided by considerations for health and safety of faculty, staff, students, and neighbors.
- Guidance about health and safety made by RMS in the context of COVID-19 will be evidence-based and data-driven to the extent possible.
Please see our information below as well as the University’s COVID-19 Information Page for more information.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact 334-844-4870 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we may get a message to the appropriate RMS staff member to address your needs.
- Cloth Face Covering Resources
- N95 Respirator Resources
- N95 Voluntary Use Guidance
- N95 Voluntary Use Authorization Form
- Ethanol and Isopropyl Alcohol FAQs
- Interim Domestic Travel by Vehicle Guidelines for Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Proper and Effective Handwashing
- Protective Supply Order Form (Procurement and Business Services)
- Preventing Heat Related Illnesses
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance
- Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Station (ABHS) Guidance
- Cleaning Lab Equipment for the Control and Spread of COVID-19 (ppt)
- Cleaning and Disinfection Guidance for Laboratories and Research Facilities
- COVID-19 Lab Cleaning Log
- Human Research COVID-19 Precautions
- IBC Guidelines for COVID-19 Research
- Continuity Guidance for Laboratories and Research Facilities
- Face Coverings, Surgical Masks, and Respirators in a Lab
- A HEALTHIER U
- Stay Safe Together (Auburn Health Check)
- Auburn University COVID-19 Information (Office of Communications and Marketing)
- Auburn University Medical Clinic
- Campus Recreation
- Human Resources
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Harrison School of Pharmacy
- Facilities Management
- Provost’s Office
- Housing and Residence Life (Move-In Plan)
- Guidelines and Protocols for In-Person Summer Youth Programs
- CDC Cleaning and Disinfection Decision Tool
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- World Health Organization Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak