School of Industrial & Graphic Design Fabrication Laboratory


Location

http://auburn.edu/map/?id=93

Directors

Clark Lundell

Description

Industrial Design at Auburn University was established in the Department of Art in 1945, making it one of the oldest programs in the country. In Fall 2007, the Graphic Design Program was incorporated into the Department of Industrial Design. The School of Industrial and Graphic Design is part of the College of Architecture, Design and Construction and is housed in the Wallace Hall located at the corner of Thach and Donahue streets.