Auburn University MSN Program
For the registered nurse with a baccalaureate degree who desires advanced education in nursing
Starting Summer 2018, the Auburn University School of Nursing will offer a Master of Science in Nursing degree.
Programs of Study
- Nurse Educator
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Dual Track
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Nurse Educator Certificate
- Application / Admission Criteria and Process
- MSN Admission Checklist
Auburn E-mail is an official medium of communication between Auburn University and its students. You are automatically assigned an e-mail account upon enrollment at AU.
Go here to activate your auburn email account: www.auburn.edu/activate
- Using the tiger-i channel in AU Access, drop or add courses as appropriate. For problems with registration, please contact Dr. Barbara Wilder.
Tuition and Fees
- 2018/2019 Estimated Student Tuition and Fees
For additional information or to discuss any specific aspect of the program or admission requirements contact:
Barbara Wilder, PhD, CRNP
Wells Fargo Endowed Professor
Graduate Program Director