Earn your BSN faster with the Concurrent Enrollment BSN program.
Piloting in Fall 2020 with Southern Union State Community College and Coastal Alabama Community College, the Concurrent BSN allows students who have completed all prerequisites to begin their BSN online with Auburn in conjunction with their ADN. Students will complete the program in 6 semesters, one semester after completing their ADN.
|Admissions:||Apply 2 times/year | Fall or Spring start|
|Program Length:||6 semesters | Graduate with BSN 1 Semester After Completing ADN|
|Program Type:||Concurrent Enrollment in ADN and BSN Programs|
- Full admission into an ADN program
- Submission of a completed Nursing application by the final deadline
- A grade of at least a C in all pre-requisite coursework
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in all prerequisites from a regionally accredited institution
- All pre-requisites complete
RN to BSN Advisor