Welcome to the Women's Resource Center
- Follow us on Twitter - @Auburn_WRC
- Check out our Blog!
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Pinterest for great tips on women's health, stress management, and inspiration.
- AU men speak out in support of AU women
- Learn about one movement to end modern day slavery here: http://www.walkfree.org/about
- The status of women in the US Media
- Hidden health benefits of yoga
- "WOAH Women" event teaches women how to better understand the opposite sex
- Healing Quilts in the news
- Work-Life Resources
- Top 100 Women: They have led countries, broken through glass ceilings, and even been in space.
Upcoming and Current Events
- Monday, Jan. 26, 2015, 7 pm, 144 Spidle Hall - Film Screening: The Purity Myth (2011) featuring Jessica Valenti followed by discussion with Dr. Megan Haselschwerdt (HDFS)
- Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015, 3:30 pm, Langdon Hall ***Cancelled Lecture by Jessica Valenti will be an Open Forum on women's and gender issues on AU campus
- "Between Women" Group; For more information, please visit: