There will be a charge to vendors/advertisers to be on the concourse. Non-profit entities (charities, medical, Red Cross, LifeSouth, military recruiters, etc.) will not be charged. Please contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs for the rate.

Permits should be printed, completed, and given to Debbie Hood in 2301 A Student Center. Two weeks notice is required for permits for events that require security such as bands, Step shows, cookouts, and any event after normal business hours and on weekends.

Tables on the Concourse only require 48-hours notice for a permit.

Chalking, painting, or taping on the Concourse is not a permissible way to advertise events.

Student Organizations must register their event with the SGA Organization Office. A copy of this form has to accompany the Event Planning form when promoting your event. Please attach a copy of the Event Registration form with your Event Planning form and take to the Student Affairs Office, 2301 A Student Center for signature.

If you are a vendor and have paid to be on the Auburn University campus to promote your product but have to cancel, please send a request for a refund on your business letterhead with an explanation for why you are cancelling. Included in the letter needs to be the check number, amount paid, and date space was reserved, along with the Federal EIN number (a social security number for individuals cancelling reserved space). Please be advised that there will be a $25.00 processing fee to process the refund.

Event Planning Form [.pdf ]

Environmental Event Planning Form [.pdf]
[also available in .doc format]

Environmental Event Planning Tips [.pdf]
[also available in .doc format]

Division of Student Affairs | Student Center Suite 3248 Auburn , AL 36849 | (334) 844-1304 | Fax: (334) 844-2354 | E-mail:
Login | Website Feedback | Privacy | Developed by Campus Web Solutions. | Copyright ©