7 Brain Boosting Foods...
1. Raw Nuts and Seeds have been linked to managing brain health, cholesterol, and stress levels.
2. Whole Grains can reduce the risk for heart disease by helping regulate serum cholesterol through the amounts of fiber it contains.
3. Dark Chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties and contains stimulants like caffeine, which can enhance your focus while studying.
4. Green Tea packs 25 mg of caffeine in each serving and provides a high amount of antioxidants.
5. Blueberries can improve memory and cognitive functioning. They contain many antioxidants, which have proven to be beneficial for the nervous system.
6. Coconut Oil can boost brain function in Alzheimer patients. Watch out, though, you should use it moderation because it is still a saturated fat which can cause cardiovascular risks.
7. Avocados is a great source of all kinds of vitamins, such as vitamin K, vitamin B6, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin C.