IF YOU ARE IN DANGER, NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION, OR NEED EMERGENCY HELP, CALL 911 NOW.
To reach a Safe Harbor Advocate call our 24/7 number:
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for non time-sensitive questions.
Safe harbor is committed to advocating and assisting students who have experienced sexual violence, stalking, harassment, and other sexual misconduct situations.
Safe Harbor Advocates provide:
- Information and advice about medical services
- Advice about legal services
- Information and assistance in scheduling a counseling appointment
- Referral for judicial sanctions
- Auburn University academic accommodations
- Crime reporting
The process is completely survivor-centered, meaning that only the survivor decides what resources they need to begin their recovery.
Safe Harbor media requests should contact Elizabeth Stone, Division of Student Affairs: 334-844-8920
tags: rape, private, sexual abuse, crime, violence, counseling, assistance