Marriage and Family Therapy Center Strengthens Auburn Family
Who: Auburn Marriage and Family Therapy Center
Phone: (334) 844-4478
What is Marriage and Family Therapy?
Therapists (MFTs) are relationship specialists who treat persons involved in interpersonal relationships. They are trained to assess, diagnose and treat individuals, couples, families and groups to achieve more adequate, satisfying and productive marriage, family and social adjustment.
How do I know if I need Therapy?
· If you've experienced a traumatic event.
· Is something keeping you from living your life to the fullest?
· Is something at home, school, or work keeping you from being happy?
· Are you or a family member going through a new life event (i.e. marriage, divorce, a new member to the family, military service, etc.)?
· Do you have unexplained physical symptoms or recurrent illnesses?
· You are using substances to cope with life.
How much will it cost?
· The AU MFT Center uses a sliding fee scale to accommodate various incomes. AU and Southern Union students pay $10 and active military is free. All members of the community are welcome at AU MFT Center.
How can I learn more?
· Visit the AU MFT Center Webpage
· Phone (334) 844-4478 to make an appointment or receive answers to questions.