Our next Staff Council General Session will be held on March 20, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in room 2326 of the Student Center.
Our guest speaker will be Paige Patterson, Practice Manager and Assistant to the Assistant Dean, Pharmacy Health Services. Ms. Patterson will be discussing the Employee Pharmacy as well as the Healthy Tiger program.
Staff Council Professional Development Day
The Staff Council will hosting a Professional Development Day on April 18, 2018. The event will be held at the Auburn University Hotel & Conference Center. Registration will begin at 7:45 a.m. with the program beginning at 8:45 am. If you have questions regarding the Professional Development Day please send them to email@example.com.
Good News from Human Resources
Auburn University employees who wish to apply for the Employee Educational Benefit and/or the Dependent Educational Benefit can now register through Self-Service Banner.
To register for either benefit, complete the following steps:
- Go to www.auburn.edu.
- Click on AU Access.
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on the Self Service icon (Banner).
- Select Employee Education Benefit and Dependent Benefit.
- Select either Employee Education Benefit or Dependent Benefit.
- Complete the application as directed. You may revisit the site to monitor the progression of your application; however, you will also receive an email at each stage of progression.
- Contact Ben Smith in Human Resource Development (HRD) at (334) 844-1602 if you have questions or concerns.
- An Employee Education Benefit application is needed for each class.
- Auburn University Montgomery (AUM) requires dependents attending classes at AUM to register each fall semester. Auburn University dependents only need to apply once.
- For additional information on these educational opportunities, please visit http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/hrd/educ_opp.htm or call the HRD office at 844-1602.
Auburn University Human Resources
1550 East Glenn Avenue
Auburn, AL 36849