Our next Staff Council General Session will be held on June 20, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in room 2326 of the Student Center.
Our guest speaker will be William Shannon, Director of Human Resource Development. Elections for Steering Committee and Chair will be held during this meeting. Please make plans to join us.
Good News from Human Resources
Auburn University employees who wish to apply for the Employee Educational Benefit and/or the Dependent Educational Benefit can now register through Self-Service Banner.
To register for either benefit, complete the following steps:
- Go to www.auburn.edu.
- Click on AU Access.
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on the Self Service icon (Banner).
- Select Employee Education Benefit and Dependent Benefit.
- Select either Employee Education Benefit or Dependent Benefit.
- Complete the application as directed. You may revisit the site to monitor the progression of your application; however, you will also receive an email at each stage of progression.
- Contact Ben Smith in Human Resource Development (HRD) at (334) 844-1602 if you have questions or concerns.
- An Employee Education Benefit application is needed for each class.
- Auburn University Montgomery (AUM) requires dependents attending classes at AUM to register each fall semester. Auburn University dependents only need to apply once.
- For additional information on these educational opportunities, please visit http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/hrd/educ_opp.htm or call the HRD office at 844-1602.
Auburn University Human Resources
1550 East Glenn Avenue
Auburn, AL 36849