Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Light refreshments will be offered after a short program.
Parking is available in the Arena Parking Lot and the Stadium Parking Deck.
Enter the Arena through the Scholarship or Main Entrances.
Auburn University Employee Pharmacy 24/7
The Auburn University Employee Pharmacy has on call pharmacists available after normal business hours in the even that you have an emergent need to fill a prescription. Just call the AU Employee Pharmacy number at 844-8938 and follow the prompts.
Because How We Decide Matters:
Making Decisions More Inclusive
Everyone wants to make the best decisions possible, but all too often, key stakeholders are left out of important conversations and the decisions that follow. How can we make decisions that are more inclusive? Where are more diverse perspectives most needed? And what would count as real progress?
To learn more and register for this event, click the button below. Please register by March 22.
Good News from Human Resources!
Auburn University employees who wish to apply for the Employee Educational Benefit and/or the Dependent Educational Benefit can now register through Self-Service Banner.
To register for either benefit, complete the following steps:
- Go to www.auburn.edu.
- Click on AU Access.
- Enter user name and password.
- Click on the Self Service icon (Banner).
- Select Employee Education Benefit and Dependent Benefit.
- Select either Employee Education Benefit or Dependent Benefit.
- Complete the application as directed. You may revisit the site to monitor the progression of your application; however, you will also receive an email at each stage of progression.
- Contact Ben Smith in Human Resource Development (HRD) at (334) 844-1602 if you have questions or concerns.
- An Employee Education Benefit application is needed for each class.
- Auburn University Montgomery (AUM) requires dependents attending classes at AUM to register each fall semester. Auburn University dependents only need to apply once.
- For additional information on these educational opportunities, please visit http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/hrd/educ_opp.htm or call the HRD office at 844-1602.
Auburn University Human Resources
1550 East Glenn Avenue
Auburn, AL 36849
Be the Dot. Be the Difference
We at Auburn University are working together to stop sexual violence on our campus. The WE.auburn initiative is part of a nationwide program called the Green Dot Bystander Intervention Program. The Green Dot focuses on the actions of the bystander, the third party in any circumstance. By mobilizing the bystander to take action and intervene in a potentially dangerous or harmful situation, it is possible to change and even prevent the outcome of a violent situation. We call these instances “green dots.” WE are changing the culture at Auburn University, one green dot at a time.
For more information about the program click here: Green Dot.
BEAT THE HEAT! CHECK THE BACKSEAT!
You could make the difference between life and death for those
unwillingly trapped inside a vehicle.
If you'd like to donate to the campaign you can do so through the Auburn University Fund sending your check made out to:
Auburn University Foundation (AUF)
Office of Development
College of Veterinary Medicine
317 S. College Street
Auburn, AL 36849-5517
In the memo line, designate “Staff Council Educational Campaigns”.
Please enter your Auburn Username or Banner ID.
Staff Council General Session March 21st