The Fleet Safety program promotes a heightened level of safety awareness and responsible driving behavior of everyone operating a vehicle on Auburn University business. Risk Management and Safety can provide expert advice on many fleet safety topics including rental car use, charter bus rental, and what to do in case of an accident.
Features of the Fleet Safety program include:
- Annual random reviews of motor vehicle reports for individuals who drive regularly as part of their job;
- Motor vehicle report monitoring of new hires who have multiple driving violations;
- Vehicle safety inspection;
- Targeted claims analysis identifying high frequency & severity vehicle accidents.
- Online Defensive Driving and Van Driving Courses. Instructions for taking these courses can be found on the Risk Management & Insurance website under “Fleet Safety Training”.
- Additional training available upon request.