Savvy Researcher Boot Camp: Take your research to a higher level - June 4, 2022
Auburn University Libraries’ Savvy Researcher Boot Camp is a day-long event featuring workshops taught by faculty and staff from Auburn University Libraries, University Writing, Academic Support and QMER. Whether you’re interested in locating scholarly sources, writing a literature review, managing citations or data or publishing your work, the Savvy Researcher workshops will help you become a better, and more effective, researcher. Pick and choose the workshops that interest you.
A special lunch hour presentation will feature a panel of Auburn faculty members, who will share tips and strategies for success in graduate school.
When: Saturday, June 4, 2022, 9 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Where: Ralph Brown Draughon, or RBD, Library in person.
- Writing Literature Reviews, offered by University Writing
- NEW: Intro to APA Writing
- Finding Sources for Your Literature Review
- Google Scholar Tips & Tricks
- NEW: Google Translate
- NEW: Market Demographics & Consumer Behavior
- NEW: Artstor Image Library
- Intro to Systematic Reviews
- Intro to Zotero | Mendeley Clinic
- Publishing Your Work
- Researcher & Student Success, offered by Academic Coaching
- NEW: Tour of Digital Scholarship Tools
- NEW: Getting Started with NVivo
- Data Management for Scientific Workflows
- NEW: Project Management with Git/GitHub
- NEW: Locating Race and Ethnicity Census Data
- Intro to LaTeX | LaTeX: Bibliographies, Images, Tables
BY JASON HILL