To qualify as a prospective Student Ambassador, students must meet application criteria and agree to fulfilling membership expectations.
- Be in and maintain good academic standing with a current GPA of at least 3.0 on cumulative coursework
- Be enrolled as a rising sophomore, junior, or senior in the School of Nursing at the time of application
- Have completed at least one semester at Auburn University
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment to programs and initiatives within the school and Auburn University through student participation and leadership
- Have strong public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Be available for service assignments at daytime, evening, and weekend events
- Positive representative of the school and university at all times
- To be knowledgeable of basic facts about the college and aware of current college programs and activities
- To be responsive to service request, and reliable, punctual, and properly attired for events and appointments
Student Ambassador terms begin August 1st (Information sessions and Training will be held in May) to July 31st. Keep in mind, ambassadors are require to work some recruiting events over the summer semester.