Students participating in the AU Co-Op Program need to give much thought to where they will live during school terms.  Many co-op students employed away from the Auburn area during co-op work terms desire to keep their financial obligations to a minimum ... thus do not desire to have a year-round lease.  Listed below is information that may help co-op students to accomplish this task.

On Campus Information

Auburn University offers a variety of on-campus housing accommodations for students. Co-Op students residing in University-owned residence halls and apartments are NOT required to pay rent during the terms they are away from campus on official co-op work terms.  In order to ensure on-campus housing reservations for subsequent school terms, co-op students must continue their housing deposit and properly communicate their plans to the Office of Housing and Residence Life.  The office is located in Burton Hall (334-844-4580).

Off Campus Information

Auburn Off Campus Housing Service provides off-campus housing resources to students, faculty and staff. Interested individuals can browse and view apartments, condos, townhouses and homes that are available for rent in the Auburn area. The site offers a variety of search options and allows users to customize and narrow their search results to find off-campus housing that meet their needs. Users can also use the off-campus housing site to find a roommate, ride share or buy and sell furniture and textbooks. For more information, contact Katherine Hettinger at (334) 844-1423 or keh0018@auburn.edu.