Group Fitness Class Schedules
*Participants must have an existing membership to the Recreation and Wellness Center. All Group Fitness Classes will be suspended from Saturday, March 8th until Monday, March 17th. Classes will resume Monday with the new schedule. Most classes will remain as scheduled. There are a few instructor, time and format changes. Please check the schedule after March 7th for these changes.
- TUESDAYS - Cycle 45 10:15 am and Yoga 3:00 pm
- THURSDAYS – Gravity Groove 2:00 pm. For information on how to purchase and register for Group Fitness Classes during the Spring 2014 Semester, click here.
Group Fitness Class Cancellation Policy
Effective Monday, October 14, 2013, to cancel a group fitness class reservation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name which appears on your membership account and the class roster (Ex: Jane Smith)
- Class Date, Time and Format (Ex. Oct. 10, 3 p.m., Kickboxing)
- Cancel class reservations at least two hours prior to the class start time. This will give another member the opportunity to reserve the class.
- Failure to show up for 3 Group Fitness Classes without cancelling, results in a temporary block on your group fitness pass. This does not mean you cannot attend a class. This means you will not be able to reserve a class. You can still show up and stand in line.
Basic Class Fee
Group Fitness classes are available to all students, faculty/staff members of the Recreation and Wellness Center through the purchase of a Group Fitness Pass. Passes can also be purchased for Spouse/Partner, Retiree and Affiliate members.
Last Updated: 3/6/2014