Golf Simulator Now Open
Our PGA Golf Simulator is now open for operation! Tee time registration will begin Thursday, January 16. You can register online or at our Equipment Desk (334-844-0164).
Hours of Operation
Days(s) Open Times
Monday - Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
*Holiday Hours are subject to change and will be posted pending RWC Building Hours.*
Prices to Play
Package Price Timeline
1X Play $8 Never Expires
1. Users can make Tee Times in person or call-in to the Equipment Desk (334-844-0164)
2. Up to 4 players can play per round
3. Players will be added to Tee Times to maximize the groupings
4. Tee Times will last 1 hour and 45 minutes
5. Only one reservation can be made at a time (i.e., a participant cannot make multiple Tee Times for the future, only after their initial reservation can they make a future Tee Time)
6. If a participant fails to show up within 15 minutes after their scheduled Tee Time, their spot is then forfeited and available to drop-in participants
7. Drop-in participants are still required to purchase a Golf Simulator 1X Play Pass
8. The participants showing up after 15 minutes after their Tee Time are still able to play, but their reservation is not guaranteed.
9. Tee Times can be made up to one week in advance
Making a Tee Time
1. Tee Times can only be made online or through the Equipment Desk (334-844-0164)
2. Pass should be purchased before planning a Tee Time
Check-In for a Tee Time
1. Make sure you arrive at the simulator several minutes earlier than your scheduled Tee Time
2. Make sure your pass is already purchases beforehand
Rules of Play
1. Golf clubs and balls are provided for play
2. Use of personal golf clubs is not permitted*
*Clubs are supplied because they must be completely clean. Damage to the screen would occur from dirt or other marks once outside clubs contacted the golf balls*
3. Wear athletic (closed toe and heel) tennis shoes; golf spikes are not permitted
4. Be sure to stay inside the blue swing box when swinging a club at any time
5. A maximum of 4 players per each 1 hour and 45 minute scheduled Tee Time
6. If the players' number of strokes doubles the given par then the hole will be conceded
7. Adhere to staff member operating the simulator
Last Updated: 1/14/2014