OA Technology Support
The Office of Accessibility Technology Support is available to help students, faculty, and staff with technology-related questions or problems. You can call, email, or just drop by 1239 Haley. Dr. Renner and his staff are available to discuss assistive technologies, accessible instructional materials, captioning, braille, web accessibility, and Universal Design for Learning principles. Dr. Renner and his staff are also available to discuss technologies that could benefit you in other settings such as your job.
The AU Office of Accessibility provides services that can help you with the accessibility of your websites, video, and other technologies. Services include:
- Evaluate websites for accessibility
- Test technology products as they’re being considered for procurement
- Provide presentations and customized training on Universal Design for Learning and Creating accessible pages on Canvas.
- Provide training on creating accessible instructional materials.
- Provide assistance with creating accessible Word, PowerPoints, and PDF documents.
- Assist with captioning videos.
- Braille instructional materials.
- Provide demonstrations of assistive technology and software.
- Creating and supporting online resources to promote the development, procurement and use of accessible technology campus-wide.