Grievance Procedures

The University supports you in your right to file a grievance when you believe you have been denied equal access in the form of appropriate accommodations, modifications, auxiliary aids, or effective communication or suffered discriminatory harassment as described in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).  If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of your disability, you should contact Auburn University’s Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity to file an ADA complaint with the ADA Coordinator.