Documenting a Meeting
- Log into AU Access
- Click on the Faculty Service Tab
- Click on “Student’s Accommodation Request” under Faculty Quick Links
- Choose appropriate term
- Click on the corresponding course
- You will see the student’s name that has requested accommodations for this course, click on “Document Meeting”.
- Enter the date of the meeting and any comments you feel are necessary
- (Optional) Check the provided box if you would like the Office of Accessibility to contact you.
- Click the document meeting button.