Directions to the Office of Accessibility
After you arrive on the Auburn University campus, be sure that you obtain a visitor/guest parking permit if you do not already have one. The permits are available at the Parking Services booth at the entrance to the fourth level of the Stadium Deck off of Duncan
Directions to Stadium Deck
From Birmingham on Highway 280
- Turn right on Highway 147 and continue till you intersect with Samford Avenue.
- Turn right onto Samford Avenue at the intersection of College Street/Hwy 147 and Samford Avenue.
- Continue on Samford Avenue until you come to the intersection of Samford Avenue and Duncan Avenue .
- Take right onto Duncan Avenue and proceed to the Stadium Parking Deck.
- Go to the fourth level to obtain a visitor/guest parking permit, a map of the campus and directions to various areas on the campus.
From Interstate 85
- If you are traveling from Exit 51 on Interstate 85, turn left onto Samford Avenue.
- Continue to the next light and turn right onto Duncan Drive.
- This will take you to the Stadium Deck. Go to the fourth level to obtain a visitor/guest parking permit, a map of the campus and directions to various areas on the campus.
- On the bottom floor of the Stadium Deck near the elevator, the jAUnt Golf Cart Shuttle is available to take you to our office at the Haley Center. The golf cart runs continuously from the Stadium Deck to Haley. You may have to wait a few minutes as it makes its circuit.
Directions to Our Office
Our office is located in the Haley Center, the tallest building on campus, across from the football stadium and the Student Center. If you enter Haley through the south entrance across from the Student Center, approach the elevators and take a right toward the 1200 corridor. We are at the very end of the hall to the left in 1228. If you get lost, please do not hesitate to call us at 844-2096.