Reporting an Accommodation Issue

We encourage you to discuss accessibility or accommodation concerns with a Accommodation Specialist immediately. The Accommodation Specialist will attempt to resolve the situation quickly; however, if you remain concerned, other Office of Accessibility personnel and/or the Director may be consulted in order to develop a resolution. As pertains to classroom and academic accommodations, our office may request that you meet with your instructor, the instructor's department chair, and a representative of the Office of Accessibility. If issues remain, you will be encouraged to contact the ADA/504 Compliance Office in 317 James E. Foy Union Building, (334) 844-4794.

Contact a Accommodation Specialist