Technology Available on Campus
- JAWS - Screen Readers
- Voiceover - Apple's Screen Reader
- Dragon Naturally Speaking - Speech-to-Text Software
- Zoomtext - Screen Enlargement Software
- Premiere AT - Text-to-Speech Software
- Livescribe Pens - Note Taking
Email Scott Renner at email@example.com for more information.
Technologies to Assist with Learning
- Auditorium Notes - This iPad app allows you to record as well as take notes via the keyboard.
- Notability - A popular note taking app for the iPad.
- Livescribe Pens - Powerful tool to enhance note taking. Please contact a Disability Specialist to learn more about this technology.
- Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. Evernote also works very well with the Livescribe Pens.
- Quizlet allows you to create flash cards, take a practice test, and has a built in text-to-speech function to help students with learning disabilities.
- Accessible Apps A compilation of accessible apps from the University of Minnesota.