AU's Web Accessibility Initiative
- AU's Web Accessibility Policy
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- W3C-WAI Guidelines and Techniques
- OIT Accessibility Guidelines
- WCAG 2.0 Checklist
- Another WCAG 2.0 Checklist
- Web Accessibility Basics
- Key Principles of Web Accessibility
- Using ALT Tags to Describe Images (Video)
- Creating More Accessible Hyperlinks (Video)
- Using CSS to Improve Accessibility (Video)
- Creating Accessible Forms (Video)
- Creating Accessible Data Tables (Video)
- Accessibility Videos Created by Lynda.com (Login through AUAccess and select the Employee's Tab)
- Web Accessibility for Designers Infographic
Technologies to Assist with Learning
- Notability - This apps is a popular note taking app for the iPad.
- Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. Evernote also works very well with the Livescribe Pens.
- Quizlet allows you to create flash cards, take practice test, and has a built in text-to-speech function to help students with learning disabilities.